קריירה ב-KPMG ישראל
Anti-Money Laundering & Compliance Consultant
- תל אביב
- ייעוץ פיננסי
KPMG Somekh Chaikin, is one of the largest global Audit and Advisory firms in the world, and was named the Best Employer in Israel for 2022 in this category (by Globes newspaper). We are currently seeking a qualified professional to be considered for the position of Anti-Money Laundering & Compliance Consultant in our Forensic & Compliance practice in Israel. This is an exciting, multi-disciplinary consultancy opportunity with a primary focus on serving clients in the financial industry, including local and global banks, fintech companies, financial services firms, and investment funds.
About the job
Your Key Responsibilities
You will act as a subject matter expert and deliver AML/CFT and Sanctions regulatory compliance advisory services to banking and other financial services clients, including assisting clients with:
- Designing, developing, reviewing, and updating of AML/CFT and Sanctions compliance programs, risk assessments and controls.
- Assessing design adequacy and implementation of AML/CFT and Sanctions controls and testing the operational effectiveness of those controls.
- Reviewing/ assessing transaction monitoring systems, alert investigations processes, and regulatory reporting programs.
- Designing, reviewing, and testing onboarding and ongoing CDD/ KYC/ EDD policies, procedures, processes, and controls.
- Conducting gap analysis and current state assessments of compliance with local AML/CFT and Sanctions laws, rules, and regulations.
- Performing independent assessments of AML/CFT and Sanctions Programs in line with the requirements set out in Israel and recommending improvements.
- Facilitating AML/ CFT training to our clients, both face to face and online.
You will be a part of all phases of client delivery for an exciting variety of projects as highlighted above across the financial services space. You must have the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge and to remain current on new developments in consultancy services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- A bachelor’s degree in law, business, accounting, finance, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a consulting/ professional services firm, a public accounting firm, or comparable experience as a business advisor in a financial services company.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT and Sanctions compliance requirements in Israel (knowledge of global regulations, practices, and recommendations – a plus).
- Excellent teamwork and client service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in Hebrew and English.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills, and the confidence to identify and resolve problems.
The position is intended for men, women and people with disabilities.
מדהים! זו המשרה עליה חלמתי
טופס הגשת מועמדות בטעינה