קריירה ב-KPMG ישראל
Compliance and internal controls project manager
At KPMG ISRAEL, one of the largest global firms in the world, we specialize in auditing and business consulting services and serve leading companies in the economy. Our people are what make the firm what it is!
About the job
For the best place to work, we encourage personal and professional development, a unique, rewarding work environment, quality innovation and excellence. This is the place to launch your career - learn, develop, be significant and influence! Proud to share that thanks to our people we were chosen for the second time in a row "the best employer" according to the Globes newspaper.
We are recruiting a compliance and internal controls project manager.
The position includes integration into the tasks of the department with an emphasis on the following areas of responsibility:
- Implementation of the international audit quality standards, System of Quality Management (SOQM), local regulation, policies, and procedures of KPMG Global
- Lead and implement compliance in the firm and provide instructions and trainings to employees and partners.
- Perform internal quality controls in order to evaluate compliance with the provisions of international standards.
- Ongoing support for professional teams and management
- The department supports the firm's organizational conduct and is not engaged in
- providing service to the firm's clients.
- Academic degree in industrial engineering /business management/ economics /accounting / Other relevant degree
- Experience in managing and leading projects
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- English as a mother tongue, written and spoken – mandatory
- Willingness for a full-time job
The position is intended for men, women, and people with disabilities.
מדהים! זו המשרה עליה חלמתי
טופס הגשת מועמדות בטעינה